Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Remember Me - Indie Costume Design

I think one of the most creative outlets for fashion designers is costume designing for movies. There is so much that goes into creating a box office success. Since movies visually depict a story, the costume design is vital to the aesthetics and invoking a certain emotion within the audience. In particular, I love the indie art film vibe, and I enjoyed the costume design in the movie "Remember Me" staring Robert Pattinson. I love the way the costumes fit with the cinematography and the colouring always suits the emotions at play. Just take a look to see what I mean...
Pictures via imdb








2 comments:

dinkum design said...

stunning post

Kayleigh Zettler said...

i think so to ;) i loved this movie to

Post a Comment

comment